Wednesday, October 27, 2010

I stink at blogging...

Here's a little glimpse of what were up to!
At the beginning of this month Aaron and I were able to go to St. George for the weekend! It was such a nice needed getaway!

Aaron started going back to school this semester and decided he wants to be a Firefighter/Paramedic! He is super excited! He applied for the Fire Academy at UVU and had to take a pretty intense physical test. He passed the test and got accepted in to the Academy! He can't wait to become a Firefighter. He starts the academy in January and will graduate in April!
This past weekend Aaron went hunting and got himself a deer! It was a long cold lonely weekend without him!
 I LOVE teaching preschool and get to work with these cute kids everyday!



This week I get to go to DISNEYLAND!
My my is taking my little sister and invited me to come! I can't wait!

3 comments:

daniellejackson said...

Looks like you guys are having some fun! Those preschool kids are so dang cute! Have fun in Disneyland!!

daniellejackson said...

Looks like you guys are having some fun! Those preschool kids are so dang cute! Have fun in Disneyland!

Josh 'n Jenn said...

fun! your next post you'll have to show pictures of disney land :) tell aaron congrats- he'll make an awesome fireman! next time you come to town we'll have to all get together and play games or somethin! love ya.